FRESH FACES: Softball's Mary Terral

| No TrackBacks

Mary Terral_CROP.jpg

In the seventh of a 10-part series introducing the Ole Miss softball newcomers for the 2018 season, Tuesday's profile features utility player Mary Terral.

Mary Terral | UT | R/R | 5-10 | Fr. | Farmerville, Louisiana (Cedar Creek School)

What made you choose Ole Miss?
I love the small town, big school environment. Coming from a small town, it wasn't too big of an adjustment. I also love the people here, and most importantly the softball program.
What do you like most about Ole Miss and Oxford?
The food
What is your favorite part about being an athlete at Ole Miss?
I love all the free food, clothes, and great friends that I have made so far.
What is your favorite Ole Miss tradition?
I love saying the Hotty Toddy chant after the games.
Do you have any pregame rituals or superstitions?
I don't have anything very significant. I usually braid my hair, but not in a specific way.

Quick Hits...
Pick anywhere in the world to vacation, where would you go? Bahamas
What is your go-to hangout place? Probably my brother's house
Team you're looking most forward to playing on the 2018 schedule? LSU
What is your dream profession/career? To become a physical therapist

Favorites...
Movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Band/Music group: Anything country. Specifically, Thomas Rhett
TV Show: The Vampire Diaries
Actress/Actor: Kate Hudson
Snack Food: Crackers
Ice cream flavor: Oreo
Candy bar: Hershey's
Fruit: Apples
Cereal: Fruit Loops
Home cooked meal: Cheesy chicken spaghetti
Fast food restaurant: Chick-Fil-A