FRESH FACES: Softball's Abbey Latham

| No TrackBacks

Abbey LathamCROP.jpg

In the 10th and final of a 10-part series introducing the Ole Miss softball newcomers for the 2018 season, Friday's profile features first baseman/designated player Abbey Latham.

Abbey Latham | 1B/DP | R/R | 5-11 | Fr. | Livingston, Ala. (Demopolis HS)

What made you choose Ole Miss?
The feeling that it was home for me. Being raised in a small town, coming to Ole Miss is basically like coming to a small town with a big upgrade and I really think it just fit who I am and where I want to be. Also, I couldn't have picked a better softball program that holds my core values and represents me any better as a player.
What do you like most about Ole Miss and Oxford?
The food
What is your favorite part about being an athlete at Ole Miss?
I love having access to all of the resources that the athletic department provides us with. It is amazing how blessed I am to have the opportunities that I do here at Ole Miss.
What is your favorite Ole Miss tradition?
The Grove
Do you have any pregame rituals or superstitions?

Quick Hits...
Pick anywhere in the world to vacation, where would you go? Australia
What is your go-to hangout place? Anywhere with my teammates
Team you're looking most forward to playing on the 2018 schedule? Auburn
What is your dream profession/career? TBA

Favorites...