Autographs and Charitable Requests
Ole Miss Athletics hosts numerous "Meet The Rebels Days" and other fan events throughout the year to provide the public with autograph opportunities. Please visit olemisssports.com for the latest dates. Select autographed items are also available online through the Memorabilia Store.
Ole Miss Athletics diligently attempts to fulfill all requests for items benefiting charitable causes and/or fund-raising events. Supporting the community in this manner is important to Ole Miss, and the athletics department is willing to help in different capacities. To ensure fairness, requests must be agreeable with the guidelines outlined below. After the form is completed, a representative from the athletics department will contact you.
- Requesting organizations are limited to institutional, charitable, educational or nonprofit organizations.
- Due to NCAA rules, proceeds may not benefit any prospective student-athlete, parents of a student-athlete, teachers, and/or coaches. The NCAA defines a prospective student-athlete as someone who has begun 9th grade.
- Items will not be donated to any entity that benefits a junior college, prep school or high school.
- The request must be made at least four weeks before the date that it is needed.
- Only requests for balls with coaches' signatures will be processed. Student-athlete autograph requests will not be fullfilled.
- The department will not provide balls to be autographed. The requester is responsible for purchasing or providing balls.
- Organizations should complete the form below and await contact from the athletics department before purchasing or providing balls.
Charitable Donation Request Form