More Gameday Parking Spaces Coming For Football
Feb. 20, 2014
OXFORD, Miss. – In its continuing efforts to improve the nation’s best gameday experience, Ole Miss is adding more than 400 gameday parking spaces on campus for the 2014 football season and implementing a new process for fans to select their lot.
Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members may renew their season tickets and purchase their parking pass from now until the April 30 deadline at www.OleMissTix.com. Members can choose their parking lot and verify/ change their seat location beginning June 2 on www.OleMissSeats.com.
Due to the loss of four premium parking areas as a result of the construction of the campus garage and new basketball arena, parking is being re-allocated with order of selection now based on Athletics Foundation priority points. In the latest gameday survey, 80 percent of members selected priority points as the fairest way to determine parking location.
“After hearing from our fans, we are excited about the new parking plan and particularly the opportunity to let our members select the lot of their choice,” said Keith Carter, Ole Miss Athletics Foundation Executive Director. “While we understand this could mean relocation for some members, we feel that using priority points as the basis will provide the fairest and most effective selection model for our fans, season ticket holders and donors.”
Season parking passes remain $100, subject to availability based on priority, and all parking passes must be purchased. Last year, individuals with 12 or more priority points received a parking pass, and with the addition of the new parking garage, there will be 439 more parking stalls available in 2014.
Season tickets prices for the upcoming campaign are $360 each. While an increase from last season, the price is amongst the most affordable in the SEC, ranking ninth-highest in the conference.
The Rebels’ 2014 schedule features home meetings with SEC foes Alabama, Tennessee, Auburn and MSU. The non-conference slate includes the home opener against Louisiana-Lafayette on Sept. 13 in addition to Mid-South rival Memphis and Presbyterian.
- The number of parking spots on campus is increasing by 439 spots.
- Parking lot selection is based on Athletics Foundation priority points and not previous location.
- The deadline for Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members to renew their season tickets and parking pass is April 30, and selection of seats and parking lots will begin on June 2.
- Season tickets are $360 each and parking passes $100. Both should be ordered using your football season ticket renewal form.
- All parking passes must be purchased.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT
- Athletics Leadership
- Compliance and Disassociations
- Media Relations
- News Archives
- Spirit Squads
- Staff Directory
- This is Ole Miss
- FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES
- FedEx Student Athlete Success Center
- Health and Sports Performance
- M-Club Alumni Chapter
- Student-Athlete Development
- Rebels' Choice Awards
- Social Media
- E-Newsletter Sign Up
- Charitable Donations
- Contact Us
- Poster/Schedule Card Request
- Media and Downloads
- Ole Miss Sports Apps
- Calendar Schedule
- Sync Your Calendar
- Desktop Backgrounds
- School Song Downloads
- FOR KIDS
- Camps and Clinics
- Rebel Kids Club
- Birthdays with the Rebels
- Chairback Rentals
- Gameday Central [Football] [Basketball] [Baseball]
- Rebel Windows
- Visitor's Guide
- What To Wear