Football Capital Gift Agreements
The Capital Gift Agreement (CGA) is unique to Ole Miss and gives everyone the opportunity to invest in the long-term future of Ole Miss Athletics. Designed to provide unparalleled amenities and privileges, the CGA is an innovative way to provide long-term assurances to our loyal season ticket holders while also generating capital for the Forward Together campaign. By signing and completing the agreement, you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Premium Game-Day Experience
- The sections requiring a CGA are the best seats in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Whether it's a West Skybox, or South Suite, Rebel or South Club seating, midfield sideline, west chair-back, or bench-back, you will be enjoying the game from the best seats Vaught-Hemingway has to offer.
- By making a capital gift, you will have the opportunity to transfer your seats to your children or grandchildren, friend or third party. The CGA offers a great opportunity to cement your legacy in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and ensure that your family will enjoy the same seats they have been sitting in for years. This is an exclusive benefit that has never been offered before.
- Donation Guarantee
- The CGA guarantees that your required annual donation will not be subject to an increase during the term of the agreement. With operating costs continuing to rise, donation increases are very much a reality for every program. The CGA provides donors with financial certainty from 2015 through the 2024 season.
- Preferred Priority
- Your CGA will give you Preferred Priority for all away-game and bowl game ticket requests.
- Tax Deduction
- Similar to your annual Priority Seating donation, your capital gift qualifies as a charitable contribution. We encourage you to consult your tax advisor.