The Refer-A-Rebel program is a great way to support the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation regardless of your giving level. Our goal is to encourage Rebel fans across the country to support their program regardless of whether they buy tickets or not, and you can help us.
How it Works
Click here to download the Refer-A-Rebel form and have your new member submit the form. Or have them call 662-915-7159 and speak with a representative over the phone. Be sure to have them mention your name when they join.
For each member you sign up, you will receive one (1) priority point towards your account. The best part is, there is no limit to the number of people you can sign up, in fact there are even greater rewards for those who reach the following milestones:
|# of Members Referred
||Ole Miss Merchandise
||Brick with inscription of your choice in All-American Plaza
||Football signed by Head Coach Hugh Freeze
In addition to these great prizes, the person who signs up the most new members (by September 1st) will receive 2 free sideline passes for an Ole Miss Football game this fall.*
*Game to be decided by the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation
- In order to receive Refer-A-Rebel benefits, the referred member must not have been a member in the past two athletic seasons
- Renewals, payments toward pledges and increased giving do not count as a referral
- Please allow two weeks for points to reflect in your member account
Rebels to Consider
- Friends - everyone always has that friend that always is talking about Ole Miss Athletics. Make sure they're a member!
- Colleagues and Coworkers - Everyone has that Rebel down the hall that you always recap the weekend's games with.
- Family - Make sure your family members and close relatives are members as well.
- Anyone Under 25 - Rebels25 is a new program launched last year specifically for people under 25. Memberships are only $25