2011 Football Ticket Information
For more information on Ole Miss Football Tickets, visit our new site www.OleMissFb.com
Renew Season Tickets
• Retain your current season ticket location by making the required donation and season ticket payment by the deadline, April 30, 2011.
• Season Ticket Applications are mailed separately from the Athletic Ticket Office. To renew online, click here.
Purchase New or Additional Season Tickets
• If you are trying to obtain new or additional season tickets, we strongly recommend that you contribute more than the minimum donation amount for the section you desire.
• Donors who are renewing the same seating will be auto allocated first, as long as the required donation and tickets have been ordered prior to the deadline. It is not possible to bump a renewing donor out of his or her seats.
• There is no way to know exactly what donation amount is needed to obtain a specific location. All new seating is dependent upon what seats are not renewed and where the donor's priority ranks them in the allocation list.
• Ticket orders and annual donations for new season ticket holders need to be made by the April 30 deadline to receive priority. Ticket allocations will occur in June.
Relocate Season Tickets
As a valued UMAA Foundation donor, you can make specific requests to have your season tickets relocated in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
• All seating requests must be made in writing to the UMAA Foundation or the Athletics Ticket Office.
• Make the request on your donation or ticket renewal form, or in the comments box if you renew online. Please be specific in your seating request.
• An increase in your contribution alone DOES NOT signify a request to move.
• There are no guarantees for any seating requests. All requests are filled based on availability and priority.
Season Ticket Costs *Does not include the per-seat annual donation
Sideline $295 South Endzone $295 North Enzone $200
Season Ticket Allocation Information
The UMAA Foundation utilizes a priority point system to acknowledge those who support
• One point for every $100 donated to the UMAA Foundation.
Away Game Tickets
Ole Miss Football needs your support, both at home and on the road. 2011 features an exciting road schedule with trips to Vanderbilt, Fresno State, Auburn, Kentucky, and Mississippi State. Order away game tickets on your 2011 Football Season Ticket Application, by calling the Athletics Ticket Office at (662) 915-7167, or online at www.olemissports.com. Away game tickets are allocated based on priority. All away game ticket orders should be in by the April 30 deadline.
The opportunity to order post-season tickets is a benefit of being a UMAA Foundation donor. All Championship and Bowl tickets will be allocated by priority. All donors will be given first priority to order tickets, and their tickets will be allocated before the nondonors.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT
- Athletics Leadership
- Media Relations
- News Archives
- Spirit Squads
- Staff Directory
- FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES
- FedEx Student Athlete Success Center
- Health and Sports Performance
- M-Club Alumni Chapter
- Student-Athlete Development
- Rebels' Choice Awards
- WATCH OR LISTEN
- Live Stats
- Radio/TV Affiliates
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Ole Miss Original Music
- Charitable Donations
- Contact Us
- E-Newsletter Sign Up
- We Are Ole Miss
- POSTER REQUEST
- Poster/Schedule Card Request
- FOR DESKTOPS
- Browser Theme
- Calendar Schedule
- Desktop Backgrounds
- Schedule Downloads
- School Song Downloads
- FOR MOBILE DEVICES
- Official Android App
- iPhone and iPad Info
- Screen Wallpapers
- School Song Downloads