Renew Season Tickets
- Retain your current season ticket location by making the required donation and season ticket payment by the deadline, December 14.
- Season Ticket Applications are mailed separately from the Athletic Ticket Office.
Purchase New or Additional Season Tickets
- If you are trying to obtain new or additional season tickets, we strongly recommend that you contribute more than the minimum donation amount for the section you desire. All new seating is dependent upon what seats are not renewed and where the member's priority ranks them on the allocation list.
- Members who are renewing the same seating will be auto-allocated first, as long as the required donation and tickets have been ordered prior to the deadline. It is not possible to bump a renewing member out of his or her seats.
Relocate Season Tickets
- As a valued UMAA Foundation member, you can make specific requests to have your season tickets relocated in Tad Smith Coliseum.
- All seating requests must be made in writing to the UMAA Foundation or the Athletics Ticket Office.
- Make the request on your donation or ticket renewal form, or in the comments box if you renew online. Please be specific in your seating request.
- There are no guarantees for any seating requests. All requests are filled based on availability and priority. Allocation Process Season ticket allocations will take place in October. The allocation process is arranged by member club level first, and then by priority points within each member level.
Season Ticket Allocation Information
The UMAA Foundation utilizes a priority point system to acknowledge those who support Ole Miss Athletics. Priority points are accumulated through the following:
One point for every $100 donated to the UMAA Foundation.
One point for every season ticket (up to 10 per year) since 1996 for football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball.
For more information on Priority Points, please click here.
The allocation process is arranged by donor club level first and then by priority points within each donor level. Allocations for each club level begin with the donor who has the most priority points, and continue until all donors within that level have been allocated seats.
If you are requesting to sit with a specific group of people with multiple donor accounts, remember that the entire group will be allocated at the lowest individual level of giving within the group.