Renew Season Tickets
- Retain your current season ticket location by making the required donation and season ticket payment by the deadline, December 5.
- Season Ticket Applications are mailed separately from the Athletic Ticket Office.
Purchase New or Additional Season Tickets
- If you are trying to obtain new or additional season tickets, we strongly recommend that you contribute more than the minimum donation amount for the section you desire. All new seating is dependent upon what seats are not renewed and where the member's priority ranks them on the allocation list.
- Members who are renewing the same seating will be auto-allocated first, as long as the required donation and tickets have been ordered prior to the deadline. It is not possible to bump a renewing member out of his or her seats.
Relocate Season Tickets
- As a valued Ole Miss Athletics Foundation member, you can make specific requests to have your season tickets relocated.
- All seating requests must be made in writing to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation or the Athletics Ticket Office.
- Make the request on your donation or ticket renewal form, or in the comments box if you renew online. Please be specific in your seating request.
- There are no guarantees for any seating requests. All requests are filled based on availability and priority. Allocation Process Season ticket allocations will take place in January. The allocation process ranks all members based on priority points.
Season Ticket Allocation Information
The Ole Miss Athletics Foundation utilizes a priority point system to acknowledge those who support Ole Miss Athletics. Priority points are accumulated through the following:
One point for every $100 donated to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
One point for every season ticket (up to 10 per year) since 1996 for football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball.
For more information on Priority Points, please click here.
The allocation process is the process of assigning seats. Seats will be assigned based on priority points with the highest points selected first and will continue until all seats are assigned.
If you are requesting to sit with a specific group of people with multiple donor accounts, remember that the entire group will be allocated at the lowest individual's priority points.
Ole Miss Baseball Seating Chart