Season basketball tickets are $215 for the 2012-2013 season. The donation levels for this year have not changed, and can be found by clicking here.
Renew Season Tickets
- Retain your current season ticket location by making the required donation and season ticket payment by the deadline, October 1st. (Season Ticket Applications are mailed separately from the Athletic Ticket Office.)
- Tickets can be renewed online by logging into your online account. For information on your online account, please click here.
Purchase New or Additional Season Tickets
- If you are trying to obtain new or additional season tickets, we strongly recommend that you contribute more than the minimum donation amount for the section you desire. All new seating is dependent upon what seats are not renewed and where the member’s priority ranks them on the allocation list.
- Members who are renewing the same seating will be auto-allocated first, as long as the required donation and tickets have been ordered prior to the deadline. It is not possible to bump a renewing member out of his or her seats.
Relocate Season Tickets
- As a valued UMAA Foundation member, you can make specific requests to have your season tickets relocated in Tad Smith Coliseum.
- All seating requests must be made in writing to the UMAA Foundation or the Athletics Ticket Office.
- Make the request on your donation or ticket renewal form, or in the comments box if you renew online. Please be specific in your seating request.
- There are no guarantees for any seating requests. All requests are filled based on availability and priority. Allocation Process Season ticket allocations will take place in October. The allocation process is arranged by member club level first, and then by priority points within each member level.
Season Ticket Allocation Information
The allocation process is arranged by donor club level first and then by priority points within each donor level. Allocations for each club level begin with the donor who has the most priority points, and continue until all donors within that level have been allocated seats.
If you are requesting to sit with a specific group of people with multiple donor accounts, remember that the entire group will be allocated at the lowest individual level of giving within the group.