2015- 2016 Basketball Season Ticket Renewal Process:
The Ole Miss Athletics Foundation and Ticket Office would like to thank you for your continued support of Ole Miss Basketball. Your attendance at our games and financial commitment to being a season ticket holder show why Ole Miss fans are the best in the country. Please follow these steps to ensure your seats in the new Pavilion at Ole Miss.
Step 1: The deadline to purchase your men's basketball season tickets in August 7, 2015. Men's basketball season tickets are $250 and will include non-conference games in the Tad Smith Coliseum and SEC conference play in the Pavilion at Ole Miss.
Step 2: Purchase your basketball season parking pass through the athletics ticket office by the August 7th deadline. Eligibility for addition passes is based on your basketball rpriorirty seating contribution. Parking will be re-selected annually using the online selection process. All parking selections are based on priority and availability.
- Three month payment plans are available for all orders received on or before August 7th.
- If you had 2014-15 men's basketball season tickets, you will be assigned the same location in the Tad Smith Coliseum for games played there.
- If you have not committed to a Capital Gift Agreement (CGA) for the Pavilion, you will select your seat location for the Pavilion during the online seat selection process starting August 31st.
- Season ticket holders who have signed a CGA for a club area (Courtisde Club, Pavilion Club, All-American Club, and Floor Seats) will receive 1 complimentary parking pass with their season ticket order.
Step 3: All season ticket holders will receive an email at the end of August explaining the online seat/parking selection process. This email will include selection times and dates as well as the necessary login credentials.Step 4: Seating and parking selections will begin August 31st.
- If you have signed a Capital Gift Agreement (CGA) and secured your location in the Pavilion, please make sure to purchase your basketball season tickets by August 7th, 2015. The only seating locations that are guaranteed in the Pavilion are those secured through a CGA. For more information on CGAs, please contact the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at 662-915-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The online seat selection process will be managed based on availability and priority point rankings for all seats purchased by August 7th. Any seats acquired through the online seat selection process will be re-selected annualy without a CGA committment. To learn more about CGAs, please click here.
- Parking will be re-selected annual for all members. To learn more about men's basketball parking, please visit the Basketball Parking Page.
- Ole Miss Women's Basketball tickets are also on sale starting at $50 per ticket. For more information contact the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket office at 662-915-7159 or email@example.com.
- Please click here for more information on Pavilion seating and parking FAQs.