Football Parking Information
As of Friday, April 26thth, we have had requests for 5,300 of the 6,200 campus parking spaces for the 2013 football season. As you renew your season tickets and Athletics Foundation membership, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the process for parking allocation below:
- Members with parking in lots A, C, 1-5, and Track last year will be reassigned into the same spaces provided that they meet deadlines and required contributions.
- Members who parked in the IPF Lot at the South End of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium will be relocated to the new IPF lot for the 2013 season (these spots will be re-allocated to the IPF Lot upon completion of the construction at the IPF.
- Members who had Varsity Club parking will be allocated between the AA lots on All-American Drive and the Tad Smith Coliseum based on priority points and availability.
- All members who do not have parking allocated through this process will be able to select their parking pass using OleMissSeats.com beginning in June (More Information to follow shortly).
- OleMissSeats.com will show all available parking including lots with required minimums - members may select a spaces based on availability, their qualifying donation and the option to increase giving to qualify for additional lots.
- Should any members not get parking based on their points, the parking pass fee will be refunded.
- Members who need ADA accessible parking will undergo a similar process limited to the ADA accessible stalls on campus and the Handicapped Area in the South Lot. Please note that those holding these passes will be required to display their state-issued, handicap parking placard as well as their gameday parking pass to gain access to their space.
Football Parking Map
Frequently Asked Questions
2013 Football Gameday Shuttle Service Information
At this time, all reserved parking is sold out. For more information on available off-campus parking and shuttles, please visit OleMissFB.com.
For more information, call 662-915-7159 or click here to chat live with an Ole Miss representative.