2015 Football Ticket Information
For more information on Ole Miss Football Tickets, visit our football gameday website www.OleMissFb.com
Renew Season Tickets
- Please click here to view upcoming changes to Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in regards to construction and seating.
- All annual donations and season ticket orders are due by April 30, 2015 in order to maintain your priority
- Season Ticket Applications are mailed separately from the Athletic Ticket Office. To renew online, click here
Purchase New Season Tickets
- New season tickets can be purchased online, or by calling 888-REB-TKTS (888-732-8587)
- All seat assignements will be based on your priority points with the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation. To learn more about priority points click here.
- With unprecedented success, we anticipate we will have the highest renewal rate in Ole Miss Football history. We encourage all new season ticket purchasers to make a donation to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation in order to improve your points and help attain season tickets.
Purchase Additional Season Tickets
- If you are a current season ticket holder and wish to increase the number of season tickets you are purchasing, you have two options: (1) if you know no matter what you need the tickets, you can put the order on your ticket form with the Ole Miss Ticket Office or (2) if you want to wait and see where they are before purchasing, you can wait for the online seat selection process in June to purchase those tickets. We encourage you to buy the tickets ahead of time as the demand for season tickets will be at an all time high.
- Your annual priority seating donation towards football must be enough to cover the per-seat donations for the tickets you desire.
- You will have the opportunity to pick your seats through the online seat selection process in June.
Relocate Season Tickets when Renewing
All current season ticket holders have the opportunity to move their seats through two different methods outlined below:
1. Everyone who purchases season tickets and/or a parking pass for the upcoming season will have the opportunity to move their seats via the online seat and parking selection process. For more information click here.
2. During your renewal, please make very specific seating requests. We will do our best to accomodate your request, however the best way to control your seats is through the online seat selection process: OleMissSeats.com
Seat relocations and requests will all be based strictly on straight priority points. For more information on priority points click here.
Season Ticket Costs *Does not include the per-seat annual donation
Sideline $385 South Endzone $385 North Enzone $308
Season Ticket Allocation Information
The Ole Miss Athletics Foundation utilizes a priority point system to acknowledge those who support Ole Miss Athletics. Priority points are accumulated through the following:
One point for every $100 donated to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
One point for every season ticket (up to 10 per year) since 1996 for football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball.
Allocations, also known as seat assignment, will be done by ranking all members on their priority point total, starting with the top ranked member, through all season ticket holders.
If you are requesting to sit with a specific group of people with multiple donor accounts, remember that the entire group will be allocated at the lowest individual level of giving within the group.
At this time, all premium seating is sold out. To add your name to the waitlist, please click here.
Seats are available for the new field club for the 2016 season. For more information, please click here.
Away Game Tickets
Away game tickets must be purchased by April 30th, along with your season tickets and parking pass. The away game ticket costs are as follows:
All post-season tickets including bowl games and the college football playoff are based on priority points. Tickets are allocated based on the priority point ranks of those people that order. Not all ticket orders can be fulfilled depending on the game.